Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), has a rich, warm and spicy scent and is distinctly recognisable. Tea Tree oil is extracted by steam or water distillation.
Traditional Skin Uses (remember to use a carrier oil when applying to skin):
- The strong antibacterial properties of Tea Tree oil can help to reduce the causes of swelling and irritation of the skin
- Can help clarifying the skin by lifting oil and dirt out of clogged skin pores.
- On feet it is used for foot infections such as athletes foot
- Can help ease discomfort caused by psoriasis
- Treatment for skin tags due to its combination of antiseptic, antibacterial and antiviral properties
- Relief from the itch of chicken pox
- Head lice repellent
Traditional emotional uses:
- Helps soothe unstable moods
- Has been known to help with panic attacks
- Promote feelings of joy
- Aids relief from anxiety, anger and depression
Around the home:
- Insect repellent spray
- Add to laundry to deodorise and clean
- Odour control for bins, fridges and microwaves. Also inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Mold and mildew remover
Blends well with:
Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Clove, Geranium Lemon, Lavender, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Rosemary, Thyme, Peppermint
Avoid During Pregnancy. Avoid large doses. External use only.
None of our products contain these nasty chemicals. We use as few synthetics as possible and source only safe alternatives.
No animal cruelty
We only use suppliers who do not test ingredients or end products on animals - ever! Most of our products are also Vegan Friendly.
Our products are made with a whole host of natural ingredients, with some containing absolutely nothing else!