Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis), has a wonderful rich, sweet, fresh fruity scent and distinctly recognisable. Sweet Orange oil is extracted by cold expression of the outer peel.
Traditional Skin Uses (remember to use a carrier oil when applying to skin):
- Help increase circulation, especially when used in massage
- Help relieve water retention
- High levels of Vitamin C that help to protect & heal the skin
- Promotes the production of collagen
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory, so particularly useful for blemish prone skin
Traditional emotional uses:
- Refreshing and uplifting of mood
- Receive tension and stress
- Promote feelings of joy
- Aids relief from anxiety, anger and depression
Around the home:
- Air freshening
- Insect repellent spray
- Natural degreaser
- Can be used to polish wooden furniture
- Natural weed killer
Blends well with:
Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger, Frankincense, Sandalwood, Vetiver
Avoid During Pregnancy. Orange oil is phototoxic so avoid sunlight if applying to skin. External use only
None of our products contain these nasty chemicals. We use as few synthetics as possible and source only safe alternatives.
No animal cruelty
We only use suppliers who do not test ingredients or end products on animals - ever! Most of our products are also Vegan Friendly.
Our products are made with a whole host of natural ingredients, with some containing absolutely nothing else!