Spots suck. Fact! We all get them at some point in our lives. They make us feel like everyone is looking at the big beaming beacon of redness flashing before them (seriously, they are prob not).
Spots are a fact of life, a right of passage almost, but being able to treat them can certainly affect how you feel.
So why our gel?
- Contains Sea Buckthorn fruit oil which can help to reduce redness and swelling. It also helps to soften the skin
- Sea Buckthorn contains a natural source of a wide range of vitamins, including those with anti-oxidising properties.
- Aloe Vera gel helps to re-balance your natural oil levels.
- The soothing properties of Aloe Vera can aid collagen production.
- Tea Tree Leaf Oil provides anti-bacterial properties that help tackle Propionibacterium acnes the dreaded bacteria living in hair follicles causing spots.
- Lemon oil is a rich source of antioxidants, citric acid and vitamin c properties that help reduce acne-causing bacteria and germs
How to use:
After cleansing skin apply a thin layer of gel to the affected area.
Water, skin care preservative, thickening agent, Aloe Vera, surfactant, PH neutraliser, Sea Buckthorne Oil, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Lavender Oil, Cedarwood essential oil, Lemon essential oil.
Aqua, Vegetable glycerin, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera leaf powder), Polysorbate 20, Sodium hydroxide, Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea buckthorne oil), Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree leaf oil), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender oil), Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood essential oil), Citrus medica limonum (Lemon essential oil).
None of our products contain these nasty chemicals. We use as few synthetics as possible and source only safe alternatives.
No animal cruelty
We only use suppliers who do not test ingredients or end products on animals - ever! Most of our products are also Vegan Friendly.
Our products are made with a whole host of natural ingredients, with some containing absolutely nothing else!