Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), has a strong, fresh and woody scent. Rosemary oil is extracted by steam distillation of the fresh flowering tops.
Traditional Skin Uses (remember to use a carrier oil when applying to skin):
- Anti-Inflammatory so great as a muscle rub
- Can help improve circulation
- Can aid fighting the signs of ageing
- Insect repellent
Traditional emotional uses:
- Helps relieve headaches
- Can help fight cold and flu
- Lower stress levels
- Improves cognitive function
- Reduce fatigue
Around the home:
- Removes bad odours
- Can provide relief from a number of respiratory problems like asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis, and the nasal congestion when used in a diffuser
Blends well with:
Basil, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lemongrass, Lime, Mandarin, Orange, Peppermint and Tangerine.
Avoid During Pregnancy. Not suitable for those with high blood pressure. Avoid if epileptic. Avoid if allergic to aspirin. External use only.
None of our products contain these nasty chemicals. We use as few synthetics as possible and source only safe alternatives.
No animal cruelty
We only use suppliers who do not test ingredients or end products on animals - ever! Most of our products are also Vegan Friendly.
Our products are made with a whole host of natural ingredients, with some containing absolutely nothing else!