Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), is probably another well known essential oil. The oil is extracted from the flowering herb via steam distillation.
Traditional Skin Uses (remember to use a carrier oil when applying to skin):
- Used for helping acne
- To soothing dermatitis
- To help relax sore muscles & Joints
- To help relieve itchy scalp
- To make a natural chest rub
Traditional emotional uses:
- Refreshing and uplifting of mood
- Relief from headaches
- Relief from fatigue and stress
- Help with nausea and indigestion
Around the home:
- Relief from respiratory conditions when used in a diffuser
- Used to flavour a wide range of products such as tooth paste & chewing gum
- Natural deterrent to bugs
- To help give a fresh scent
- to help kill aphids on plants
- To deodorise areas like bins, toilets etc
Blends well with:
Benzoin, Cedarwood, Cypress, Mandarin, Marjoram, Niouli, Rosemary and Pine.
Avoid During Pregnancy, Avoid if you have Sensitive Skin, Use in Small Amounts. Do not use on children under 5. External use only
None of our products contain these nasty chemicals. We use as few synthetics as possible and source only safe alternatives.
No animal cruelty
We only use suppliers who do not test ingredients or end products on animals - ever! Most of our products are also Vegan Friendly.
Our products are made with a whole host of natural ingredients, with some containing absolutely nothing else!