Lemon Oil (Citrus Limon), is one of the most recognisably smelling essential oils. The oil is extracted from the fruit by cold expression.
Traditional Skin Uses (remember to use a carrier oil when applying to skin):
- Used as a skin toner when added to water
- Has strong antioxidant properties so can help combat acne
- Contains antimicrobial compounds that work on dermatological conditions naturally
- Citric acid and Vitamin C in lemon essential oil protect skin cells from premature ageing
- Has astringent properties to help shrink large pores
- To lighten and brighten skin
Traditional emotional uses:
- Promotes focus and clarity
- Relief from fatigue and stress
Around the home:
- Effective grease remover
- Freshen up areas like the fridge, bins and microwave
- Natural deterrent to bugs
- Natural disinfectant
- To remove sticky residues
- To help polish stainless steal
Blends well with:
Rose, Lavender, Sandalwood, Benzoin, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Fennel, Juniperberry, Bitter Orange, Neroli, Elemi
Avoid During Pregnancy, Avoid if you have Sensitive Skin, Use in Small Amounts. Lemon oil is phototoxic so avoid sunlight if applying to skin. External use only
None of our products contain these nasty chemicals. We use as few synthetics as possible and source only safe alternatives.
No animal cruelty
We only use suppliers who do not test ingredients or end products on animals - ever! Most of our products are also Vegan Friendly.
Our products are made with a whole host of natural ingredients, with some containing absolutely nothing else!