Lavender Oil), is probably another well known essential oil. Lavender oil is extracted mostly from the flowers of the lavender plant, primarily through steam distillation
Traditional Skin Uses (remember to use a carrier oil when applying to skin):
- Effective insect repellent
- Great anti-inflammatory
- Can help acne sufferers
- To help relax sore muscles & Joints
- To help relieve cold and flu
Traditional emotional uses:
- Can help induce sleep
- Relief from headaches & migraine
- Relief from fatigue and stress
- Can help aid concentration
Around the home:
- Great at freshening up drawers or wardrobes
- Diffuse to add calm to the environment
- Add to water and a touch of sea salt for a room or linen spray
- To help give a fresh scent
Blends well with:
Bergamot, black pepper, cedarwood, chamomile, clary sage, clove, cypress, eucalyptus, geranium, grapefruit, juniper, lemon, lemongrass, mandarin, marjoram, oakmoss, palmarosa, patchouli, peppermint, pine, ravensara, rose, rosemary, tea tree, thyme, vetiver
Avoid During Pregnancy,
Due to the sleep related effects of Lavender, it should not be used when driving or operating machinery as it can make you drowsy.
Some people with low blood pressure may feel drowsy using the oil, if this is the case (and not the desired effect) cease use.
External use only
None of our products contain these nasty chemicals. We use as few synthetics as possible and source only safe alternatives.
No animal cruelty
We only use suppliers who do not test ingredients or end products on animals - ever! Most of our products are also Vegan Friendly.
Our products are made with a whole host of natural ingredients, with some containing absolutely nothing else!