Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus globulus), is probably one of the most well known essential oils around. The oil is extracted from the twigs and leaves of the eucalyptus trees via steam distillation.
Traditional Skin Uses (remember to use a carrier oil when applying to skin):
- Soothe insect bites
- To help relax sore muscles & Joints
- Help wound infections
- Help to deter Head lice
- To ease athletes foot
Traditional emotional uses:
- Refreshing and uplifting of mood
- Relaxing, especially if used in a bath or spa environment
- Relief from headaches
Around the home:
- Relief from sinus congestions when used in a diffuser
- Natural disinfectant & antibacterial
- Natural deterrent to bugs
- To help prevent mold build up
- To deodorise areas like bins, toilets etc
Blends well with:
Thyme, Lavender, Lemongrass, Lemon, Pine, Grapefruit
Avoid During Pregnancy, Care should be excercised with high blood pressure, May cause headaches in large doses. External use only
None of our products contain these nasty chemicals. We use as few synthetics as possible and source only safe alternatives.
No animal cruelty
We only use suppliers who do not test ingredients or end products on animals - ever! Most of our products are also Vegan Friendly.
Our products are made with a whole host of natural ingredients, with some containing absolutely nothing else!